Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Whangarei

My holiday

It started off as  a normal weekend, just walking down the beach and all of a sudden my mum’s phone buzzed like a bee. She had just got a text message saying,’  we are going to Whangarei ‘

So we ran home excitedly. I was pumped to see the glory of Whangarei. When we got home, I got my stuff ready as quick as a leopard. My mum said we were leaving in about an hour. BUT it turned out we did not leave until 7.30pm.

As soon as we woke in the morning , it was a phenomenal day. So we ran across the road to the beach to play some outstanding football. And we did for the first ten minutes and then it started to pour down it was heavier than  sacks filled with rocks. I was bummed that we could not play.

We ran inside to get dry because we were soaked. Then we watched a movie called Madagascar 3 Europe’s most wanted.  Even though I have seen it before but it is a great movie. My favorite part is when the plane crashes in the jungle where Alex’s family is.

Later we went to get some food but instead of food I got some delicious lollies. I got a bag of lollies and my mum and my brother had zombie chews. We were slowly eating our lollies on the long walk and of course on they way back there was torrential rain.

So although the weather was bad we all had a fantastic time. I would love to go again in SUMMER when it is not raining.  
                                 
      

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI James i like your story about your holidays and can you tell me more about your holiday

Post a Comment