Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

All about myself


Hi, my name is James I am going to tell you something about me. I have one brother and one stepsister but I do not live with her. I live with my nana, my brother, my aunt and family friend.

My hobby is playing sports. I am very good at sprinting and football and every other sport but my favorite is football. I like to play in midfield or goalie. I have been trying to get into the A grade for this year.  I won’t know if I am in the A grade until the 15th of March. I was in the A grade last year so I am hoping I will still be there.

I go to Glen Innes School because my nana is a teacher there. I have learned a lot because I have a teacher that teaches me lots of exciting things. My favourite subject is Maths and my least favourite is Reading. I always try to do the right thing.

I  love playing cricket with my brother and when I grow up I want to be a builder.  
        

4 comments:

Leane Barry said...

Hi James, I really liked your All About Me. I am sure you will get back into the Rep team, because I saw you trial and I thought you played very well. I love having you and Liam here at Glen Innes School with me.

Unknown said...

nice writing james :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi James
What a nice poem you wrote about your mum James. Your mum must have liked your poem very much. What did you do for her on mothers day?

Post a Comment