Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Our HAIKU


We have been learning how to create a HAIKU poem with three lines. The first line must have 5 syllables. The second must have 7 syllables. And the third should have 5 syllables. But the catch is this poem does not have to rhyme. First we had to come up with a noun to write about. Then we had to come up with at least three adjectives which we will use in our HAIKU. It was very frustrating for myself because I could not come up with one for the first half an hour. But then it just came to me. Now I am relieved it is over. YAY

1 comments:

Mrs Kirby said...

Hello James,

I enjoyed reading your Haiku about Maile. I like how you have explained your learning very clearly. Liam has also been posting some of his learning on our class blog. Just click on my name and it will take you to Liam's work.

Mrs Kirby

Post a Comment