Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

New cousy

My new cousy

Do you remember when you had a new cousin? Well I do It was the 19th of January my Aunty rung up and said she had just gone into labour. That was very exciting for us all.

First my Nan quickly got ready. Well she already was she just needed to grab her bag of clothes and things that she needed right on the end of her bed.

But guess what I did not go because my Mum brother and I were all the way In hamilton. It was very sad but we went to see her straight after we left hamilton. But It was good because we left the next day.

As soon as we got to the hospital my nan was already there. My Aunty was already very tired and it did not help that she didn't like her room.

I did not get hold My cousin till Maybe the 3rd day. But that was alright Because she was still a bit angry and tired. I really wanted to because she was so cute.

So that is something I did with my family. And Now she is six weeks old and I hold her all the time. I love her so so much.I think it was one of the best as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment